Image Map

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thankful

Another week just flying by in the blink of an eye, so some days we need to take a few moments to just stop and remember the little things to be happy/thankful for....

  • Awesome pre-school. Breanna absolutely loves it there and I am so glad we were able to get in
  • my health. I had a few friends that have lost people close to them lately and it just goes to show we aren't always guaranteed tomorrow. And it was sudden with no warning. They were both young in their mid 30's
  • family & friends. Though things may get tough at times, I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else, and I know no matter what they always will make me smile and get me through.
  • Online services. With life being hectic, sometimes I cant make it to service on the weekends, I am so glad that I am able to catch it online. Whether it be live or on Monday, I love that I am still able to feel like I am involved!)
 
 
 
 
What are YOU thankful for?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!