Image Map

Friday, October 16, 2015

Indefinite

Well, it's been quite awhile since I've been here (I'm not sure if anyone really even checks in here anymore). Even though I have missed sitting down and writing, a part of me has not missed it at all. I think I am going to step away for a bit but I dont know when (or if) I will be back. I just feel like I could be doing more things than sitting here staring at my computer screen trying to come up with things to write about. With Bre in school now I just feel like I need to spend as much time as possible focusing on her because if I am going to be honest she is growing up too fast for my liking and I feel if I blink she will be a teenager.
 I value all the friendships I have made through this blog and I hope to still keep in touch with you all! Please come find me on Twitter or Instagram
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!