Image Map

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Well hello hello!

I am back (sort of)......... I'm not sure anyone will even check but wanted to 'stop in' and just kind of give a little update on everything we have been up to and hopefully start back to blogging. I have truly truly missed this little space and chatting with all of my lovely friends. I dont know how often I am going to be blogging (for now) but I do want to ease back in....
 
So lets see.....I will try to make this short and painless. If  you follow me on Instagram you probably have seen most of this but if I am going to be honest, we really haven't been up to anything super exciting. Halloween we did trick or treating at a local plaza. This is our 2nd year we really like it because it's during the day and it's perfect for Breanna. Thanksgiving my sister was in town and we went to my parents for the day and B had to work.  
      We had an unseasonably warm few days in November & December, so Christmas really didn't "feel" like Christmas BUT it was a great one. We went to Cabela again this year to visit Santa. We love it there because we dont feel rushed and also it's FREE (beats paying $35+ for a pkg of pictures)!  Breanna had her first pre school program and it was the cutest Christmas show ever! 


Christmas Eve- B had to work so Breanna and I went to my parents for lunch and after he got off work, we ran to Target and we ended up getting Breanna a last minute gift (yes she was with us and NO she had no clue! We're good like that!)but it was on sale and about 1/2 off from when we were originally going to get it (she changed her mind about 5 times about this actual present!). Once we got home we just relaxed and once she went to bed we had to put together the MASSIVE present. 
 
Went to bed around 11ish. Christmas Day, we always stay home and usually order Chinese for dinner but this year we went with sushi instead(I think we may have a new tradition!) This year we hosted our family the day after Christmas. We had 13 people over and it was so much fun to just catch up. New Years Eve I only made it until 11 before my eyes just couldn't stay open anymore and that is about it. Breanna is still doing and loving gymnastics and has been practicing non stop and doing so good this year. She is loving pre school and I am going to have to register her for Kindergarten in April. Seriously how is this happening? Wasn't she JUST born? I am not ready for her to be gone ALL day!!! I wont know what to do with myself. 
 
If you've stuck around through my hiatus thanks & I really hope to get back to regular blogging   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Thanks for linking up to Thinking Out Loud Thursday today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here and look forward to reading more :-) merry Christmas and happy new year! We've been to cabelas once when we were back home. Our nieces&nephews loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!