Image Map

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thankful

Monday I had to go to the dentist to find out I need 2 root canals and then the one tooth broke and now I have to go to the oral surgeon for maybe possibly getting them pulled (which in all honestly I would rather do than get root canals). I despise dental work and wish I could just get all fake teeth and be done with it haha. Regardless of all that "fun" stuff I do want to post my usual Thankful Thursday post. 

I am THANKFUL for......
  • First 5 app- I posted a little yesterday about it but I want to share more (and will be soon). As I have also previously mentioned I am trying to spend more time with my bible and this app really helps me start off on the right foot for the day by taking 5 minutes and reading a small excerpt
  • A good book. I really love just sitting down and diving into an amazing book that I just dont want to put down! I recently came across this awesome new show Rich in Faith and he wrote an awesome book that I cant wait to finish reading. The show is really great, it's about Rich and his wife DawnChere (they are both pastors) and they are wanting to start their own church and it goes on their journey while doing this. Its a feel good reality TV show (which honestly is hard to find in the world of Reality TV right?) 
  • Finding an Online Bible Study since I am new to this, bible study can be intimidating to me so being able to do one online at my own pace makes me more at ease

 What are YOU thankful for this week....
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ouchie to the dental stuff :( I hate that kinda' work too- I hope it's not too painful!! I love your thankful posts, they always remind me of so many blessing in my own life. I might have to get a Thankful post up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know the feeling. I'll be seeing the dentist next week and will most likely need a tooth pulled :-/ It's great you're still choosing to be thankful. I'm thankful I get to go on a date with my husband this evening. With three kids, that doesn't happen very often :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!