a new direction
I think I am ready to take this blog in a different direction....where? I am not quite sure yet but I am just ready for a change....I want to start with the name . While I still love my 'Adventure of the Roberts', I dont think I want to stick to that anymore. I will still be sharing about Breanna and our family but it wont be a constant and I dont think I want that as a main focus.
When I first started this, it was to keep in touch with out of town family when we got married, then pregnant, etc but I feel like I am done with that part of blogging. I really dont have an idea of what my exact "niche" will be. So please bear with me while I try and figure this out and if anyone has any advice on new names, ideas (I have a love for music, being a wife/mom, coffee, wine, NKOTB, sushi, reality TV)...or just anything throw it my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!