Image Map

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Let's talk

Linking up w Erika today for Let's Talk. Today's topic is 'New Year'


I did a previous post on my goals, for this year but I will touch on that a little bit but I love a new year for a fresh start. I love being able to forget about the bad that happened in the past and just start new....so let's get to it.....


What I am looking forward to?
The beach!!!!!!!!! We haven't been to the beach in about 2 years and I cant wait to get my toes in the sand. We stay in a resort in Myrtle Beach and have been going there for about 18 years. It is awesome. It has everything right there on the grounds (pools, food, volleyball courts, bar, pizza/ice cream, lazy pool, kid pool, tennis/basketball courts, playground and so much more)
source
Bre is turning 5 this year....how is this even possible? Was she not JUST born??? This age is so much fun we have so much fun and I love how she loves & wants to be with me pretty much 24/7. Some days I do need a break but when it comes down to it, I love it and want to bottle it up for when she turns into a teenager and wants nothing to do with me.
Breanna's recital- I love how much she loves gymnastics and she loves even more to be on the big stage! I cant wait to see what they do this year

Excited about
The beach- seriously I can NOT express how excited I am to just sit my butt on a chair all day and listen to the ocean and watching Breanna play. Last time she was at the beach she was 1 so it will be a blast this year

Goals  
-more time with my bible
-let go and forget the little things
-be more present
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!