Image Map

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Unrush

I was not planning on posting today but when I woke up to awesomeness on my First5 app.I knew I HAD to....This app is seriously the BEST way to start your morning off right and spend a little time with God right as you wake up... “We must exchange whispers with God before shouts with the world.” Lysa TerKeurst  says so instead of starting my day browsing social media, my day is completely changed. Ok ok ok lets get back on topic..
Today, I woke up to this....

To each this may mean something different but as a mom, I always feel like I am rushing around out the door to the next thing and pulling Breanna along saying come on lets go lets go lets go, instead of stopping and realizing she is trying to pick the perfect piece of jewelry to match her outfit or that perfect stuffed animal/doll friend to bring with her or to make sure that her outfit is perfect. I need to remember isn't going to be this little for long and stop rushing around and enjoy these moments because they wont last for much longer.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!