Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2016

letting go

      So we are about a week into the new year I normally dont do 'resolutions' I like to think of more goals for a new year. But I do love being able to start fresh and just put the past in the past and move forward. This year however,  I want to do things differently.
      I want to make relationships (old and new) better. I want to be more present. I want to stress less. I want to worry less, and just let the little things I cant control go & not make me crazy.

      I normally am not vocal about this kind of stuff but last year I found an amazing church and I just feel like its where I need to be and when I am there I just feel like it's right.  I also love how welcoming they are to everyone. I also love that if I cant make it to service, I can catch it online & feel like I didn't miss out.

source
       I  feel like before I can start transforming myself I really need to have a better relationship w God  and just need to understand I cant control everything and things are just going to go how he has it planned for me. It is so hard for me to just let go and let him be in control but I think if I do that then things will just go I guess you could say better? While it may not be what I hoped for or what I really want at that time but I need to stop and understand it is happening for a reason, and it's where I am supposed to be at that time! So here is to just letting go and letting him be in control
source
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!