I have seen a few posts floating around where people are using one word to sum up a 'resolution' for the year. I think this is awesome. My one (well 2) word(s) are BE PRESENT!
![]() |
| source |
I choose this one because I feel that some most days, I am far from present. We live in a world of social media & get so caught up and just dont live in the 'real world'. Breanna is seriously growing up so fast (I mean she is starting Kindergarten in the fall!) I dont want to miss anything. Someday I am going to miss all those 'mommy mommy mommy' and soon she is going to stop asking me to look at what she just did or to watch her gymnastic tricks, or she is going to stop wanting to sit with me in the morning just because it's been 12 hrs and she hasn't been with me.
![]() |
| source |
I need to learn to step away from those social media posts, they will still be there when she is sleeping or in school. Will I completely stop being on my phone? No! Its my way of communication while B is at work and with family but will I step back from social media more when B and Bre are around? Absolutely! What word would you choose?


It is SO easy to get sucked into our phones and social media!! I've gotten a lot better about putting my phone away in the evenings but it's definitely something I want to continue to improve on!
ReplyDelete