My days are all out of whack since B's new schedule but it's Thursday so it's time for a Thankful post....
I am thankful for....
- With B's new crazy work schedule (and only having one car) I am not able to make it to service every week but I can still catch it on line. So I feel like I am not missing out
- coffee. (I am sure I will be thankful for that EVERY week) it's a MUST
- as always my little family. I am learning more and more I need to stop worrying about everyone else and just focus on us, because you cant always depend on others. I am just over getting let down constantly
- My beautiful (late) birthday present. We went and put it on layaway at Kay's then that weekend we went to pick it up but it needed sized so I had to wait another few weeks to actually have it. I cant stop staring at it, it's so pretty


Being thankful really makes life better right? I knew someone that complained about EVERYTHING and it was grating on the nervers. Be happy, right?
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING your new birthday present. It is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that I can listen to our church online too for days we don't make it, the weather gets bad, etc! Such a blessing to still kick off a new week with a good message. Your ring is GORGEOUS- I love it!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful we interviewed and hired someone for our office this week. Looking forward to showing her the ropes and finally having some extra help at work!
Thankfulness makes such a difference in life!! It's always good to stop and reflect on the good.
ReplyDelete