Image Map

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thankful

One thing I have missed about this little space is being able to sit down weekly and write up things that I am thankful for. I feel like every day we should take some time and just thank the lord above for everything he has blessed us with. I know some days are crazy hectic and we just get caught up in the day but it's nice to take some time and just stop and remember the little things...so today, I am THANKFUL for....
  • I am beyond thankful for my little family. We may not have it all together but together we have it all. And I am so blessed that they are mine! 
  • Finding an amazing home church
  • coffee. Seriously, it gets me through my morning. I have about 3 cups and if I am out and about maybe 1 or 2 more. What can I say, I love coffee
  •  having a warm house over our heads. while we have had a pretty mild winter, I have to say it has hit hard the past week and it is FREEZING
  • music If i could listen to music 24/7, I would. Seriously, it has such an impact if you just really listen to a song. I just love to sit and listen intently  not only try and figure out the meaning behind it but see how it fits into my life

    What are YOU thankful for this week?
source
 
 
  

1 comment:

  1. All wonderful things to be thankful for. It is so wonderful to find a home church that you're comfortable with and enjoy. I try to do a Thankful Thursday post every week, too! I'm truthfully hit or miss, but I did manage to get one up today. :) Stopping by from Thinking Out Loud Thursday. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!