Image Map

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I confess....

I love fun random posts...

I CONFESS...... 

  • some days I dont get out of my sweats/pjs (after I shower then get right back in them!)
  • I need at least 1/2 cup of coffee before I am ready to take on my day
  • I love my home church but would rather watch service online than go in person. I feel like I can sit and take lots of notes & concentrate more being at home
  • I let Bre be on the iPad longer than she should probably be.
  • Some days, I long for bed time & some quiet time
  • I am 30something still addicted to NKOTB
  • I would much rather stay in than go out. I am a homebody
  • I love sweets! They are my WEAKNESS!
  • If I dont have coffee, I am not a pleasant person 
  • I have only have visited maybe 5 states?

What are some of YOUR confessions?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!