If you know me well enough, you know I am a country music girl thru & thru well besides my favorite 5 guys from Boston (if you dont know who I mean(though, I dont understand why?) I'm referring to NKOTB). Well, anyways this past year, I stumbled upon K-Love. (If you are not familiar, it's a contemporary Christian music station).
They have a 30 day challenge,
where you listen to nothing but Christian music for 30 days and see how
it makes an impact on your life. Which for me, I feel it really has...it has
gotten me back into going to services every week and making me just stop
and realize that the little things are just that little things and just
be happy for the day we have and dont worry about what is coming
tomorrow or what happened yesterday. Are you willing to make a change and take this challenge? I promise you will not be let down
I took the challenge and I am still listening to it daily! I honestly never thought I would be listening to this kind of music but I have to tell you, it is so inspirational & uplifting. If I'm having a bad day turn this on and it always brightens my day. Breanna also loves it and sings the songs daily around the house and even requests to listen to it if another station is on. (And we love having sing-a-longs on our way to and from school)
![]() |
| source |
ok, ok...getting a bit off track here...The first song I remember hearing and that stuck in my head was one by Francesca Battistelli called Holy Spirit. It just spoke to me....especially this verse:
I don't need my name in lights
I'm famous in my Father's eyes
Make no mistake
He knows my name
I'm not living for applause
I'm already so adored
It's all His stage
I'm famous in my Father's eyes
Make no mistake
He knows my name
I'm not living for applause
I'm already so adored
It's all His stage
To me, there is just something to powerful about this verse and it just speaks out. This is got me thinking and made me realize, that God is so powerful and he knows my story and only he knows my story. So I need to just live and let go. He is in control.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!