Image Map

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thankful

Well here I am again...it's been too long since Ive done a Thankful post and I need to get back into this (if nothing else!) So today I want to stop and remember the small things in my life that I am thankful for....

Today I am thankful for....  
  • Being able to 'attend' services while not leaving my house. Sometimes it is hard for me to get to church with B's work schedule (and only having one car.) So I found a church (similar to ours) that does live services so I dont feel like I am missing out.
  • Getting a morning spot for pre-school. As I mentioned yesterday we got a call a few weeks a spot opened up
  • Living in a small town and being able to walk everywhere (when we are without a car!)
  • The awesome people who snagged up all of Bre's old toys. Im trying to finally get rid of things we dont need anymore and so far we are doing well.
  • As always family and friends. I will always be thankful for the amazing people in my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a morning spot! That's great! I hope Bre is loving preschool so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!