Happy Friday ladies!!!
This week has flown by like whoa! I am not complaining but I feel like it was just Monday. I have a lot of stuff do around the house so this will probably be short! (I also apologize for my lack of pictures)
I slacked this week on here but we had a pretty busy week this week and I am excited for the weekend even though we dont have a lot planned. Yesterday we had some amazingly cooler weather and I'm sure I will get bashed for this but it really made me ready for fall (just not whats to follow!) Ready for fall smells (hello BBW! Im looking at you lets get those fall candles OUT!) cooler weather, jeans, sweaters, long sleeves and boots!
We got Breanna re-signed up for gymnastics and she is so excited to start next week!
I realized after seeing a million BTS commercials, that I need to do clothes shopping for Bre for SCHOOL. ((sad mama!)) I am so not ready for this yet.
I dont know if I am late to the game with this but I recently came across these super cute PuraVida bracelets. Not only are they super cute, they are reasonably prices, waterproof, they also provide jobs for artisans in Costa Rica. I am hoping to become a rep so if I do, I will hook you all up with a discount code. I am ordering a few this weekend .
We are going to get new phones this weekend I cant wait, this one I currently have has been crapping out on me a lot lately so I am switching back to iPhone. T-Mobile has a new program called JUMP!On Demand we are switching to where I guess if a newer model phone comes out (even a month or 2 after you just purchased) you can trade-in no questions asked.
I slacked this week on here but we had a pretty busy week this week and I am excited for the weekend even though we dont have a lot planned. Yesterday we had some amazingly cooler weather and I'm sure I will get bashed for this but it really made me ready for fall (just not whats to follow!) Ready for fall smells (hello BBW! Im looking at you lets get those fall candles OUT!) cooler weather, jeans, sweaters, long sleeves and boots!
We got Breanna re-signed up for gymnastics and she is so excited to start next week!
I realized after seeing a million BTS commercials, that I need to do clothes shopping for Bre for SCHOOL. ((sad mama!)) I am so not ready for this yet.
I dont know if I am late to the game with this but I recently came across these super cute PuraVida bracelets. Not only are they super cute, they are reasonably prices, waterproof, they also provide jobs for artisans in Costa Rica. I am hoping to become a rep so if I do, I will hook you all up with a discount code. I am ordering a few this weekend .
We are going to get new phones this weekend I cant wait, this one I currently have has been crapping out on me a lot lately so I am switching back to iPhone. T-Mobile has a new program called JUMP!On Demand we are switching to where I guess if a newer model phone comes out (even a month or 2 after you just purchased) you can trade-in no questions asked.
Well, I better get my ass in gear and start things around here....have a fabulous weekend loves


I hope you had a great weekend! I can't believe our little girls are heading to preschool! :(
ReplyDelete