Image Map

Thursday, December 29, 2016

ch. ch. ch. changes

I feel like I say this with every post I do but its true, I dont know if anyone even reads this anymore, but I just felt the urge to write today. With the new year approaching, I am making a lot of changes in my life, I personally dont do resolutions because I usually break them but I have already started changes. 

First, there is a small change up at the top up there, I really wanted to change the name of my blog, because I'm thinking of going a different route with it now that Breanna is getting older, (I dont want to always be posting about her let her have her privacy.) While I will still have Adventures of the Roberts link, I am starting slowly changing things around

Another big change for me, is being more into my faith! I received the most beautiful bible for Christmas and to say I am obsessed with it would be an understatement. 


I've previously mentioned I wanted to get involved more with our church, I talked with the Children Ministry leader and asked if they needed any help and I am officially volunteering/serving in the kidzone and it's so much fun, I am working with pre-schoolers and they are just the cutest. If I am going to be honest, I never thought I would be so much into a church as I am ours. I grew up Catholic, (and I have nothing against those that are catholic) but it's just not for me and our new church is just amazing! I love everything about it!! They do so much fun stuff and I am so excited to continue volunteering and getting to know more people.   

We had a few different services for Christmas Eve and they had the kids singing at them so Breanna wanted to do it so I signed her up for 2 on the Friday services. So since she was doing that I volunteered to work the 2nd service. While I was looking forward to the big grand Christmas service they did a nice acoustic this year. And it was absolutely beautiful

My next step will be taking classes and becoming a member of the church. I am hoping by end of next year I will accomplish that. But just taking it one step at a time for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!