Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2016

life lately

I wanted to give a quick update about what we've been up-to lately. I will apologize now for the lack of pictures!

If you follow me on Instagram you know that Lucky is getting big. However, he is SO BAD & is a little terror, I love him to pieces but he chews on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! But he is so darn cute, he just looks at me with those big brown eyes and I melt. But I do have to say, the whole potty training was much better with Lucky than Baxter, so I guess I cant win them all right? He is a pig too....all he wants to do is eat!!!!

School is going great for Bre she is excelling but I am honestly not surprised. She loves it so much and has made so many friends and I love hearing all about her day & adventures with school! I just hope her love of school continues through the years. We are still doing cheer and she is loving it, however, she decided she wants to do one more year of intro before she starts All-Star. We recently signed her up for Girl Scouts and while I never got to be a girl scout, we are having so much fun. I signed up to be one of the Co-Leaders and the other 2 moms that are leading with me are just FABULOUS!!! We have so many fun things planned for the girls and I can't wait. I've made some school mom friends and I feel so blessed to have them in my life (Hi ladies!!).

 
Speaking of school, a few weeks ago our school had an event the kids could see Santa and they had a few other things going on as well (crafts, games, food, vendors). We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go because we had some bad weather that evening before into the morning. But thankfully we are only 5 minutes from the school so we attempted it and despite not many people showing up. the kids had fun! We met my friend and her girls up there and ran into a few other friends.
 
B is still working lots and lots of hours. But he really loves his job. I have either been planning things for the school Holiday party, working the Holiday Shoppe, pulling things together for Girl Scouts and now serving at the church so I have been busy myself.  


Christmas was  low-key this year but honestly it was perfect! We went to service on Friday 23 (our church did 2 services Friday and 5 on Saturday) and went to my parents on Christmas Eve. We just stay home Christmas day and order sushi for dinner. We  usually dont do anything for NYE but this year our church is having a party after the Saturday service, so Bre and I will be going to that. I am excited it should be a fun time!!! 

If you know me at all, I HAD to make sure that I got some NKOTB tickets for this years tour. At first I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to go but a friend text me saying someone bailed on a friend of hers and she had 4 tix for sale, so I got those for my birthday and I can NOT wait to go. It's NKOTB, BoyzIIMen and Paula Abdul...Um AMAZING line-up. Im going again with my side-kick and we always have so much fun, I think only one of their concerts we didn't go together. Well, I have rambled enough, so I will just end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!