Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a fabulous end of 2016 with friends and family. We had an early but fun NYE celebration with friends at church! As I mentioned the other day, our church was having an early NYE party after service on Saturday. I ended up working in Kidzone that night they played a movie for the kids so it was a fairly easy night. We ended up having 42 kids!!!! (pre-school thru 5th) They were all really good and actually sat and watched the entire movie.
After, my friend Ashlei took Bre and her girls over to the party and once all the kids got picked up after service I headed out and met up with Bre and our friends. We had to almost force the girls to eat something cause once they saw the bounce houses that's all they wanted to do. After about an hour n 1/2 we finally were able to pull them away to go take some pics in the photo boot and then we signed up to do the escape room. We were literally seconds away from finishing before our time was up, but we let the girls do a lot so we probably could've made it out in time but they did pretty amazing
I really cant say enough how blessed I am to have met these amazing ladies and their sweet girls through school. It's so nice to have friends with same values as you do. I am looking forward to a fun year with new friends and lots of fun adventures.
![]() |
| source |

Happy New Year pretty lady! I hope you have a wonderful start to 2017.
ReplyDelete