Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2017

FaithBox

Every where you turn there is a some sort of subscription box out there, anywhere from $10/mo all the way up to $50/mo. I have tried a few here and there but honestly end up cancelling them after a few months because I feel like it's just a waste of my money. I dont use half of the products or it's just not my type of thing. So I gave up until I came across this one called Faithbox.

I found this one through a mailer from Family Christian Store. I checked it out and thought about it for awhile and was going back and forth whether or not to get it. Then with the new year I decided I will try it. This one is only $20/mo and it is more meaningful to me than a beauty box.

So how is Faithbox different from the other boxes? Faithbox inspires daily Christian living by helping you grow in your faith, impact your community, and discover meaningful products from companies that do good. Every box that is purchased, provides three meals to hungry kids ! Plus, many products are from companies who match purchases with an equivalent donation to a worthy cause. There is a daily devotional in every box- all centered on a faith-based theme.

There are 3 different plans you can order Month to Month - $20/mo, 3 Month box - $19/mo, and One Year Plan $17/mo. Or there is a Devotional Plan $4.99/mo or $49.99/year. With the devotional, every plan purchased provides one meal for a child. 
I am going to do a monthly post, with what goodies I get each month in my boxes if you would like to try you can purchase yours here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!