I had mentioned before about how I recently subscribed to Faithbox, well I got my first one in the mail yesterday and I love it! A little rundown about the box...it's a $20/mo subscription. Faithbox inspires daily Christian living by helping you grow in your
faith, impact your community, and discover meaningful products from
companies that do good.
This months box is themed "Shaken"- I received in this months box-
Shaken' stress ball
Thx Co perfume
a small plaque from Kindred Hearts that says "We will not be SHAKEN'
Everyday faith 'Shaken' devotional
Faith.Hope.Love sticker from Tim Tebow Foundation.
Shaken' stress ball
Thx Co perfume
a small plaque from Kindred Hearts that says "We will not be SHAKEN'
Everyday faith 'Shaken' devotional
Faith.Hope.Love sticker from Tim Tebow Foundation.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!