Image Map

Thursday, June 15, 2017

six.....a letter to my sweet girl

My sweet Breanna....

I am going to try and write this post without crying. Every year, I always say this and I most likely will continue as long as I keep writing but weren't you JUST born?? I truly can't believe my baby is 6!!!! I know this day is going to come every year yet, I still cant grasp the fact how quickly you are growing up.

I know you are my child and I am pretty partial but you truly are one of the sweetest, most genuine, compassionate kids ever. You are every bit of sassy as you are sweet. Sometimes I truly forget you are so young, some days you just blow me away with how mature you are at such a young age. You are so polite and loving. You are still 100% girly and love jewelry and accessories. You  love to dress up and wear dresses and skirts. 

You make me so proud of how amazing you did in your first year of school! You excelled so much and truly just kicked Kindergartens a$$. I had no doubt you would do good, but the way you are reading and how many words you know, you truly amazes me more and more every day.

So you have moved from gymnastics to cheer and you love it. While you aren't "competing" this year, I am so excited for you to get into ALL-STAR. I know you are going to do amazing. You still flip around the house like crazy, you have back walkovers down (once you get out of your head), I think you will get your back handspring soon too.

You joined girl scouts this year and had so much fun learning and spending time with your friends. Speaking of friends...you my dear have made some really great friends. Hold on to these friends because they surely are some special girls and believe me you always need great friends.


I sometimes wish I could freeze you at this age. But, I know that is impossible so while it breaks my heart you are growing up so quickly, I am so excited to see you conquer this big world. I dont know how I got so lucky to be your mama but I will tell you I am truly blessed that you are my daughter!  No matter how old, you will ALWAYS be my baby. I love you for eternity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!