Image Map

Thursday, June 1, 2017

last day

Happy June!!! (I'm apologizing for lack of pictures in this post) Well it's OFFICIALLY the last day of school! This year flew by so quick as did this week. We had a great holiday weekend and the weather was so so nice(despite the little bit of rain Sunday). Sunday after church and my classes (I started my classes to become a member of the church a few weeks ago) we headed to my parents for the day and Breanna made some new friends with the new little girls that just moved in across the street, so she didn't want to leave. Monday we were walking in our local Memorial Day parade with Girl Scouts. They had so much fun and it's very short (6 blocks) so it was perfect for them. Then we went to a picnic at Bre's cheer coaches house. I am so glad because she needs to get to know the girls that she will be spending lots of time with!

Yesterday, as I was looking through my planner my summer is basically going to be filled with cheer. Between Focus and school, we have practices at least 4 days a week. Today is also my last small group. I am so sad and am going to miss these weekly meetings with these awesome ladies, hopefully we will get together this summer with our kiddos. We are having a brunch type group today with yummy food. With how fast this year went and it's already summer break, I am sure before we know it, we will be back to meeting in no time.

I am hoping to be able to come and post throughout the summer but I cant guarantee (though I am sure my little posts wont be missed if I dont haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!