So cheer camp started on Monday last week and was for 3 hours all week, then Friday, they put on a performance for what they learned during the week. It was a long day for the girls but I think all in they had a great time. They got to meet their coaches for the football season, learn their half-time dance and a cheer and sideline. We have 9 girls on our squad and they're all so excited for the season to start.
Our end of the year girl scout party was Wednesday & it was a lot of fun. We went to a local indoor pool and the girls did not want to get out. We had a little mishap with the pizza delivery but we gave the girls cupcakes and they were happy. Despite being up super late and swimming for over an hour, they did so awesome at practice the next day!
Saturday we did a car wash with our All-Star team and it was such a beautiful day and they did really good for not too much traffic. I had to teach Saturday evening at church, I was beat from being out in the sun all day, I only had 3 kids so it was super easy. Sunday I went to early service and had class.
This week, Bre has her yearly check-up (which already resulted in tears thinking she has to get shots even though she doesn't). She also decided she doesn't want to do American Girl store and she wants to have a party, so we will also be doing that this month! I can't believe it's almost July so you know what that means? NKOTB concert!!!! I am so excited, but I am sure if you know me all too well, you already knew that.
![]() |
| - |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!