It's that time of year for that shopping trip *I'm sure* EVERY woman hates! SWIMSUIT!!! I dread this every year, and this year is no exception, I would rather not try on swimsuits in unflattering lighting and looking in mirrors that well, yea we all know!
We have a few things planned this summer that I truly need a bathing suit and I just dont feel comfortable in the ones I have from previous years (If I'm going to be honest, I have put on a few pounds and well, that's another story for another day). So off I went to Old Navy online to look. I have to say, I have had some good luck with suits from there the past few years. These are a few that I really liked (all can be found here)
Bre and I went to the store over the weekend, cause they were having 50% off and I tried a few on and a few 2 pieces with the high waisted bottoms. I ended up getting the first one above. It's cute and I dont feel uncomfortable in it. So now I am ready for the pool and all other bathing suit activities for the summer! What are your thoughts on shopping for bathing suits? Do you dread it as much as I do?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!