I was so disappointed when I got the email that Faithbox was closing and no longer doing their monthly boxes. I truly enjoyed getting something in the mail for myself once a month. So after doing some research I came across another one called God's Glory Box.
I am excited to try this one out, it is just a few more dollars than the Faithbox was. The concept is pretty much the same, they donate 5 meals per box that is ordered and they partner with Feeding America.Org .
Here is a little blurb from their site to tell you exactly what they are about-
God’s Glory Box provides Christians with monthly inspiration and shareable items to enjoy and spread God’s Glory.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE EVERY MONTH:
3-4 hand-picked, high quality Christian items.
1-2 (times 2)sharable items to promote the spreading of God’s Glory.
Christian related media, products, artwork, clothing, accessories,
stationary, to ensure that God is around you (and others, when shared)
ALL DAY!
THE BIGGER PICTURE:
5 meals are donated per box shipped! We donate to http://www.feedingamerica.org on a monthly basis!
We support Christian businesses! We fill our boxes with Christian products, made by Christians!
I plan to do some 'unboxing' posts when I start them. I am planning on starting next month, but from what I can see on social media these boxes are pretty awesome for under $30
I am not affiliated in any way with God's Glory Box. Just want to share in hopes someone will find some inspiration by purchasing one of these
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!