Image Map

Monday, May 1, 2017

celebrate.....

How in the world is this school year already almost over and how is my child already going to be in FIRST grade???? As of today there is only one month left of school....ONE!!! I just cant grasp this yet, didn't she just graduate pre-school???? After Easter break they had their kindergarten program (aka Kindergarten graduation). Not 100% sure why they did it so early, I am assuming it's cause May is going to be busy with stuff at the school. Regardless, I am not yet ready for this.


 
When they say to you once your child goes to school time just flies and they aren't lying it surely does. I am so proud of how much she has excelled this year at school. She sure is one smart cookie. She has been doing so well with her reading and is starting to try more advanced books, I love her passion to always want to learn more than she already knows!


I really need to get on some plans or stuff to do this summer, since the local pool we wanted to join is now going to be closing. So I am planning to get a blowup type pool just to keep us cool. I'm hoping to do lots of fun stuff though now that we have friends in the neighborhood. While I am not ready for school to be over, I am....if that makes any sort of sense. I am excited to spend some more time with my girl cause if I am going to be honest, she is growing up way too fast and pretty soon she isn't going to want to spend time with her mama (which I dont want to think about at all!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!