With the end of school year approaching, I thought I should maybe make some sort of 'bucket list' of things for us to do this summer...I was going to do a fun graphic type thing with all the stuff on it but then I got lazy...haha so Here is the list I came up with
*go for ice cream
*watch fire works
*make s'mores
*go swimming
*go on a hike
*go to the zoo
*go to a fair
*Catch Lightning bugs
*go to a farmers market
*go to playground
*water balloon fight
*play in sprinkler or hose
*chalk art
*spend the day barefoot outside
*go to a baseball game
*have a picnic
*go on a road trip
*have a BBQ
*watch a sunset
*mini golf
Do you have any fun things on your summer list?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!