If you follow me on social media, you know that I love to do bible studies, devotionals, etc. Well, I recently did an Online Bible Study with a book Karen Ehman wrote so when I found out she was doing this fun 100 day devotional, I signed up right away.
I am so excited to start this one today called '100 days of Pressing Pause' . I know with summer approaching, I know I am going to need some moments of peace, to save my sanity or just those moments of peace and quiet and time with God and in the word. I love devotional books, I have a handful of them, but this one, is just for moms! It starts today and goes through Labor Day.
I was able to get the e*book for $1.99. Come join me and take a few minutes out of your day and Press Pause. I really am hoping to come here through these 100 days and share all about this and what I am getting out of it. So, mama's will you join me in Pressing Pause this summer?
You can like the page on Facebook here, where they will be doing most of the interactions and devotional things
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!