![]() |
| *source |
One thing I truly love about this app is it literally can take you 5-10 minutes a day to do...I love doing it first thing in the morning (after I get the dogs out and fed and get my coffee). That is MY TIME to spend in the word. I need to make sure I prioritize my time in the word. I know, if I dont get this time, I feel like my day is just all out of whack. I feel that I get more irritated easily, and just fly off the handle over things that I shouldn't.
I love that Lysa Terkurst says, " We must first exchange whispers with God, before shouts with the world" How true is that? But when I give God that 5-10 minutes in the morning, I feel more grounded, more aware, and just all around better. So will you join me? Or are you already joined? I would love to have some accountability partners
![]() |
| first 5 |


I love First 5! I can't start my day without it and my coffee!
ReplyDelete