Not sure how many people really read this any more but I felt the urge to write...time is surely flying by too quick how is it already May and we just keep getting busier and busier. As of today we have 15 days of school left...FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is
this possible...she JUST started Kindergarten and in 15 days she will
be a first grader **insert sad mama face**. This summer, we have no vacations planned other than a weekend away to Columbus to take Breanna to the American Girl store for her birthday. Honestly I am kind of looking forward to a summer with nothing much planned and no traveling. I do like going to the beach and all but the drive SUCKS.
We do have 2 weeks of VBS at 2 different churches and then lots and lots of cheer! I dont know if I mentioned or not but I volunteered to be a sponsor for Breanna's cheer for school. I wasn't going to but if I am going to be honest, I would be at the practices and games so why not. Now I have no excuse to miss out.
I love being involved in all of what she does because I am sure soon enough, she wont want me to be, though I am hoping that won't happen for a long long long time! We recently started All-Star cheer she is however on pre team but they will still do some performances. They wont compete just do exhibitions, so it gets them ready for when they do want to compete. This is the only year she will be able to do this because she will be too old next year, so after this she will have to decide if she wants to continue or not. But I truly think she will, once she sees how fun competitions are
I am sad, that my small group is ending in just a few short weeks, I mentioned before how lucky and blessed I feel to have found this group of ladies. But will definitely be going back once the kids get back to school. Hopefully we can connect through the summer at some point.
I am ready for lazy mornings with no rushing around to eat breakfast and get out the door to the bus, possibly staying in PJ's until lunchtime. Being outside with friends and late nights catching lightning bugs and sitting around fires and just relaxing. It's going to be more exciting now that my best friend lives so much closer and we have more friends in the neighborhood.
I apologize for the lack of photos in this post but sometimes, you just need to write. So until next time!
I'm so glad Bre loves cheer... comps are a blast too! I can't believe she's going to be in 1st grade already... so crazy how time flies!
ReplyDeleteHi! :) I always try to check in when I see that you've posted! I love that Bre loves cheer too, I have such great memories of doing it as a kid. Hard to believe how fast time really does go, I feel like I just found your blog and Bre was like 2 or 3!! haha
ReplyDelete