Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 mo checkup

so today we had to go to 4mo check-up I have a tall skinny little girl on my hands...she only gained a few oz from last apt and is about an in taller and her head is bigger...so she is 12lbs 24 1/2 in and head is 16 1/4...Dr is happy with everything....so I am not worrying :-) he did however suggest that I up her food to 8oz so her last feeding we did that and so far it is all staying down and she seems to be full...and we also have to add rice, food and juices to her daily feedings.....she did good on her shots, I gave her some Tylenol before the appt to hopefully make it better and so far it seems to be working, she did cry a bit but not nearly as much as the last time and she still her happy little peanut self :-) we dont go back til January so it'll give her a nice break from shots, etc...we've seen the Dr. every month since she's been born...

So I am going to start this weekend w the rice, foods and juice so that should be a fun treat ...I'm sure Ill have plenty to post about it next week

3 comments:

  1. Glad it all went well and the meds helped. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the appt went well. Good luck with the foods:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is good with Bre! Are they having you start solids?? That's quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!