Image Map

Saturday, October 15, 2011

4 mo-

These past four months have been a few of the BEST months of my life....I cant believe my baby girl is already 4 mo. So much has changed and my little girl is no longer a "baby" she is so alert, rolling over on her own (and struggling to get back to her back), much more vocal, and just the happiest little peanut EVER. I dont think I could have made a better decision with B to become a SAHM...I really dont think I would like being at work while she is "discovering" all this new stuff in this big ol world...

I love you my little peanut

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie pie! I'm jealous, I'd totally be a SAHM if I could...enjoy every moment you have with her, though I know I don't have to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th month. They do fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! You are very fortunate to be a SAHM. I get bummed sometimes when I pick P up and they tell me things she did during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!