so I was sold so I called and made an appt...not expecting to go last night more thinking today or Monday but they had one for 4:00 so we made it....came home from shopping got things together and headed up to the studio...by this time she was so exhausted cause she only got a few cat naps thru the day but she did amazing ALL day so we figured if anything we can finally get some of those sleeping pics I always wanted. Well we waited prob a good half hour 45 min, which was fine with me cause she was able to nap a little bit....once our time came she was a little foggy and sleepy still but the photographer did amazing with her he had her laughing (as you'll see in some of the pics) and then toward the end after about 35 pics she was pretty much over it...here are some of the good AND bad pics (which in all honesty I still think are so cute).. the first 4 are the actual ones we ordered (and we got a really good deal....we got about 70 some pics plus a cd with all the pics, for like $80 plus they included 5 free Christmas cards since we had to wait, I would totally recommend them if you're looking to get prof pics done and I know they have some locations in Pittsburgh area)
today were heading to a pumpkin patch and I'm hoping to get some pics w her & her cousins....those I wont be able to update til I get home and get them off my camera....hopefully Ill get some on my phone that I can maybe post :-)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!