so now that it's Oct...I have been thinking if I sihould dress up Bre for halloween or not....I mean it's not like we can actually go door to door and trick or treat however, Amy and I are taking the girls to Robinson and the Village but I was at Kohls today while runing some errands and came across this...
I cant decide if I want to break down and buy it or just wait until next year...ugh decisions...Ill take the weekend to think about it and then if it's still there when I get back from my trip I may just buy it...
My vote is to dress up! You can only celebrate baby's First Halloween once!
ReplyDeleteBuy it! Even if you don't take her anywhere, you can still dress her up and take pictures with her! =) Natalie is going to be a monkey!
ReplyDeleteAmy- so True!!!
ReplyDeleteRach- I think thats actualy what I may do :-)
Thanks girls- just hope it's still here when I get back, if not ill just hopefully find another