My sweet little Breanna- I can NOT believe you are 6 months old already...I still feel like it was yesterday that I was holding you in my arms and looking into your beautiful eyes for the VERY first time
and now you have grown up so quickly and have yourself fiery little personality!
I love that I am able to stay home with you while you are growing up right before my eyes. You are such a happy little baby and are so easy going, sweet and pleasant!!! People are always saying how beautiful and happy you are. You hardly ever cry unless you are super tired; You are
ALWAYS smiling from the minute you wake up til the minute you go to bed. You also love smiling at people when we are out
You have found your voice and you are SO VOCAL 'singing' to your toys all the time or 'singing' along with the music in the car. You are sitting up on your own and are so excited you can do it you start to squeal in excitement every time you are sitting anywhere without help. Your 2 bottom teeth have started to pop thru and you are a CHAMP with it(minus the few meltdowns you have when you're ready for naps/bed)! I'm hoping when you get the rest of your teeth it is this easy! You are trying so hard to crawl but haven't figured out how to get up and move forward...you are good at pushing yourself backwards or 'army crawling' yourself in a circle. And I am perfectly fine with that!!!
I cant even describe how much joy you bring to me EVERY day! I really don't remember what life was like before you! Happy half a year my sweet little baby girl. Love you to the moon and back xoxo
Happy half year sweat pea!
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months little girl! I hope Natalie and I get to meet you this summer! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months, Bre!!!
ReplyDelete