When I was planning my wedding I joined
'The Knot" and got to know some amazing ladies who I became friends with thru there and along with FB. We chatted about planning our weddings, got ideas from each other, got lots of support when things were annoying...hard times of planning... and got great advice. Well after we got married a majority of us kept in touch and joined '
The Nest' and some went straight to '
The Bump'. Well this year someone suggested we do a 'secret santa' and used this wonderful website called
Elfster. Once you sign up and make your 'wishlist' the creator draws name and TA-DA you get your pick and go on your merry shopping way, you can ask 'anonoymous' questions to your pick if you cant figure something out thru their wish list. We decided to 'reaveal' ourselves on our July Anniversary board once our person thanked us for their gift!
Well I rec'd my gift in the mail the other and I couldn't have been more excited... merely because I love this man's music. I got the Michael Buble Christmas CD and my secret Santa...also got Bre a little gift too. Which she absolutely LOVES!!!
I absolutely love this site, this is the 3rd gift exchange I have done with it! You can do this with online friends or even if you're having a party and having a 'secret santa' you can create the event send an email to the people coming to your party and get gift ideas!
V loved her baby einstein take along tunes toy too! It was great because it was one of the few musical toys that are NOT annoying, we didn't leave the house without it, now she has moved on to bigger, more abnoxious sounding things...grreat! I love Bre's outfit, sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww, how sweet!
ReplyDelete