Image Map

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

We honestly didn't do anything really huge this year for Bre for Christmas I'm waiting til next year when she knows what is going on...so I let everyone else spoil her this year! This year we had THREE Christmases....


normally spend Christmas Eve at my parents but since my sister was in town the week before we had Christmas eve then... So we headed over to my brother in laws for brunch and exchanged gifts had a nice relaxing day. Bre was a champ and stayed awake all day!!! She gots lots of clothes and some toys! My brother in law got me a baby bullet (its pretty awesome) Got home around 5ish and just relaxed the rest of the night... I have to say I made out pretty good myself, I couldn't wait until the next morning to open my gift and I have to say my husband definatley spoiled me :-)


Christmas morning Bre opened the gifts we got her and we got ready and headed over to my brothers for lunch hung out there for the majority of the day then headed home



So all in all we had a very nice relaxing two days with family...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring, beautiful baby, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy and ... you really did get spoiled! How awesome is that?! Great job, Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your new ring is so pretty!!!

    Love your new family pic!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring! Glad you had a nice Christmas. Relaxing would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ring is gorgeous! He did good :) and your little one is adorable! She is beautiful!

    happy new year!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas! Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!