Image Map

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

another fun playdate...

Today started out fairly busy...had to get some things done around the house to make sure the dogs didnt trash the place, feed Bre and get her to take a nap, run some errands all before meeting Amy @ 11.....(good thing I get up @ 6am. I was able to start my day fairly early).

Today was playdate/cookie exchange day!!! We had yummy taco's & other snacks for lunch (thanks again Amy for hosting)...I brought my friend Amy with me this time (so glad her and Harper could make it) and I finally got to meet Stephanie. .....I love that we have all babies close in age and it's so cute to watch them 'play'. We had a book exchange for the babies as well. We then ATTEMPTED to get a cute picture of all the kids sitting together with Santa hats I think as Amy said before we have a meltdown...well...that didnt last too long...I think we got them all on the couch and it was like a domino effect one started crying and it was down hill from there I think Lily and Lexie were the only 2 that cooperated with it;  but there are some cute 'meltdown' pictures! (I of course forgot my camera but the other girls got some pics- which I will have to steal :-))

We ended the day with exchanging cookies and LOTS of sleepy babies. I feel so lucky to have met all these wonderful ladies (Stefanie, Tracy, Amy, Stephanie, and Amy) thru twitter/blogging and now to know them IRL(yes there are 3 Amy's and 2 Stephanies...Tracy & I are left out!) Im looking forward to more playdates or even some 'mommy nights out' with these ladies and see all our babies grow up!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! You'll have to let me know about the next one, I would love to bring Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy night outs...yay! We should definitely do that soon! Maybe we will be able to talk to each other a little more..haha Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun! Can't wait for the next get together...with or without kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!