Image Map

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Fashions- Toddler Style

I have been debating on doing a post like this or not but I am obsessed w. all the items we have received so I thought I would share with you! Breanna has gotten the opportunity to work with Tara Lynn's Boutique and do some modeling for her! I feel honored she was chosen and I am beyond grateful!

Once (or twice) a week, I am going to share a with you some of the super cute (and affordable) items we have received. If you follow me in Instagram or we are friends on FB you have already seen some of these pictures.

This outfit is seriously one of my favorites!!! Everything is fleece lined



vest  here
turtleneck  here
fleece lined leggings here



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I wish they had those leggings in tween sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos of her! And the clothes are cute too! Makes me wish I had a little girl to dress :)
    Happy Weekend Cari!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!