Image Map

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful....

Its been awhile since Ive done one of these posts, and sometimes we just get so caught up in everyday that we forget to remember the small things to be thankful for

I am thankful for-
  • A warm house to be in during these frigid temps.
  • great friends- though we may not see each other as much as we like, we can pick-up right where we left off like we just saw each other
  • good health
  • that we have an opportunity to work with an awesome online boutique
  • good news that keeps coming, cant say much yet but hopefully this time next month the good news will be final! 
  • Of course B and Bre- they are my everything and I am the luckiest to be able to call them mine!
  • Finally- YOU! without you reading my blog, I would pretty much be babbling to myself


    What are YOU thankful for?



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Great list Cari! I am thankful for my family and friends as well! They continue to shape me into the person that I am :)
    Can't wait to hear more about the good news! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good list. A warm house is something I will never take for granted again. Our furnace broke in the dead of winter last year and our house was around 40 degrees for a couple days-- I cannot imagine not having heat!!

    YAY for good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're getting some good news!!!
    I miss you! We need to plan something after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!