I am pretty much obsessed w. hallmark channel right now, they have been playing Christmas movies since November 1 and they are my FAVORITE!!! Ive probably seen most of them more than one person should but what can I say, I love Christmas movies!!!
Sunday was yet another lazy day...another day full of Christmas movies. B cleaned up the spare room (Bres soon to be big girl room), painted the last 2 walls so now all we need to do is the trim and its all ready to install carpet and get furniture.
This week will probably be another lazy one, its supposed to get super cold so other than our last story time we will probably just stay in the house and keep warm! Tomorrow starts Favorite Things link-up ...come join in on the fun (head over to Cheers Y`all to check out what its all about!!!)
Lazy weekends at home are my favorite!! The best by far. And YAYYY can't wait for tomorrow, too, sweetness! xx
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to watch some Hallmark movies this holiday season! I've been keeping my eye out to record some! :)
ReplyDelete