Breanna was sick for a little over a week so we pretty much stayed home trying to kick the cold! She unfortunately missed out on 2 Halloween parties (gymnastics & library) thankfully we were able to get stuff in the weekend before.
I think I mentioned before Breanna got chosen to model for Tara Lynn's and Ive gotten a lot of cute stuff (if you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you've seen). If you haven't yet, you need to check out her stuff! Super cute and affordable (I have even purchased stuff for myself)
B decided he wanted to start demoing the kitchen and ripped out the one side of the kitchen (I told him one side at a time so at least my entire kitchen isnt torn up). Now for what its worth, we were planning on re-doing but just going to refinish the cabinets and put on new hardware but when he took the doors off it was just crap. So now we need to figure out what we exactly want to do.
We got Breanna's Christmas pictures back and they are so so cute!!! The past 2 days we had some AMAZING weather, so you bet we spent it outside! Yesterday we spent 2 hours at the park, and it was wonderful! And of course the rest of the week its going to be freeeeeeeeeeezing!
We put up our trees over the weekend, (yes I am one of those people!) I know its not Thanksgiving but I love to enjoy the tree for as long as possible. This year we did 3... big one in the living room, and 2 smaller ones (one in the entry and one in the playroom). I am very OCD about the ornaments on the tree (I blame it on my years working in visual merch at Kaufmanns and doing the Christmas decorations and it all having to be perfect!) so I let Breanna decorate the 2 smaller ones.
other than that we've been just hanging out at home relaxing


I would totally put up our tree, but we always have to wait until after Dylan's family birthday party. Too many people in the house!
ReplyDeleteThose outfits are cute!
Love her modeling photos! She looks so grown up!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your trees look great! We have been slower than normal getting all of our decor out this year. We can't agree on where we want the trees is mainly why! lol!
I always miss your blog when you aren't around! But I regularly stalk on Instagram and have been LOVING all the cute pics of Bre!! She's adorable and their clothes really are cute- I'll have to check them out! Also- I'm NEVER that person but we totally put our tree up Sunday!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well with you!
ReplyDeletePoor Bre! It sucks being sick! Mia has been fighting a cold for a week and a half now and we are SO over it! Ugh!
ReplyDeleteAh! I'm dyyyyyying to pull out the Christmas decor! I've never done it before Thanksgiving before, but I think we are decorating next week! I can't resist!