![]() |
| *source |
If you know me well enough, then you know that I normally am not one to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I am not familiar with especially when it comes to going into a place where people already have friendships established.
I mentioned the other day briefly about joining a small group through my church. Well yesterday was my first group and I have to admit, I was nervous and very hesitant because all these ladies know each other and have been to a few groups together before.
BUT....the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed and like I have been there for awhile. It was so nice to connect with some other ladies from my church, as well as some not from church, some other ladies that follow Christ and that I can connect with my through faith. I dearly love my friends but sometimes it's nice to just have others to share your faith with that will know where you are coming from.
I actually surprised myself by being more involved than I expected. I shared more than I expected I would too. Things that I normally dont share with people I JUST have met and only my close friends know about. I am really excited to continue connecting and growing in my faith with these ladies

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!