The more hours B puts in at work, the more lazy our weekends have become! Which in all honesty, is fine w. me! Don't get me wrong at times, I love being busy but I would rather stay home and just enjoy time w. my family!
Friday we didn't do much. After dinner we walked down to the local ice cream shop (I absolutely love living within walking distance to everything in town) and just relaxed the rest of the night.
Saturday we were up early and ran to Barnes & Noble for some Starbucks and to browse and let Breanna play for a bit, after we were supposed to go to the local farm for their Farm City days but we weren't sure if it was going to rain so we opted out and just went and picked some veggies. On the way home we stopped at one of the libraries and got a membership there and signed Bre up for some story times this week then of course, Target. We decided to get Five guys for dinner and Breanna didnt want to go home after so we stopped at a little lake close by
Sunday was an extremely lazy day, everyone slept in and when I say slept in I mean 7:30...yea to most that is early but we are usually up by 6/630 (Breanna included) we literally just laid around all morning once we finally got up & moving we did our usually Aldi grocery trip and picked up lunch and just vegged out the rest of the day/night.
This week we have another cold front coming through and its going to be fall like temps (YAY) and we have a pretty busy week...Wednesday we have story time and gymnastics and Thursday we have another activity at the library and Friday we may go out and visit my parents and I may just chop off my hair! So today and tomorrow we are enjoying being lazy!




I cannot get over how beautiful Breanna is. That is so awesome you guys live within walking distance of everything; I would love that. I can walk to my gym and across the street to Earthfare, but with traffic and the busy roads, it's hard to do sometimes. I haven't had 5 Guys in forever; you can't beat their burgers though.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a nice weekend!
ReplyDelete