Image Map

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

I'm  joining Kelly & Megan for another Trendy Tot Tuesday.....Do you have a Tot? Come join in the fun and show off their style and meet some awesome mamas!!!


Breanna really has a style of her own lately, she loves to pick out her own clothes and I really cant argue with her because it will be a full out meltdown, so I just let her go, even on days she wants to go out wearing her princess crown and jewelry. This one isn't too bad and she actually matched colors




3 comments:

  1. Aww your little girl is too cute! I'm a new follower from the Trendy Tot linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog - I love finding new blogging buddies :) anyways, this looks like a fun thing to do! How do I join? if you get a chance, stop by and say hi.
    http://christys-chronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always, she is so stinkin' cute. and WOW she is getting big!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!