Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thankful

It has been a little while since I have done a Thankful Thursday post....sometimes its nice to just stop and remember all the little things to be thankful for...

  • first and foremost my husband and daughter (as usual, I am so lucky to be blessed w the both of them)
  • finding an AWESOME gym for Breanna to take gymnastics. The teachers are absolutely amazing and she loves it!
  • despite finding it at the end of the sessions we just found a new library a town over with a another story time & music and movement classes. We definitely will be attending in the fall once they start back up.
  • amazing friends who no matter what are always there, even if you don't talk for days/weeks/months you can pick up right where you left off
  • healthy babies!!! a bunch of friends (bloggy and real life) have recently had little ones and I am glad mommies and babies are all doing well


what are YOU thankful for?


3 comments:

  1. Amen girlie! ALWAYS something to be thankful for! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. does she like gymnastics? I thought about putting Mel in dance or gymnastics...can't decide which one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family just always looks like you're having so much fun! Gymnastics and library time is truly how I wish I was spending my days :) However, for now I'll choose to be thankful for a job that's helping us pay off our debt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!