Then we found out we weren't going to the beach this year, I kind of started slacking and just started giving up. I went from working out everyday to 3 times a week, then twice and then just completely stopped. My body was aching after working out(and not the good kind of aches), my knees were killing me, my hips hurt daily so I just threw in the towel.
But lately I have been feeling so blah and I am really kicking myself for just quitting. My eating isn't so bad but I do have my moments when I just want to eat everything in the house! I don't want to beat myself up over this but I really wish I would've just stuck w it. Even at 3 times a week would be better than nothing at all!
But lately I have been feeling so blah and I am really kicking myself for just quitting. My eating isn't so bad but I do have my moments when I just want to eat everything in the house! I don't want to beat myself up over this but I really wish I would've just stuck w it. Even at 3 times a week would be better than nothing at all!
With my body aching so much I just have zero motivation, we have been walking here and there just to do something but I have zero motivation to do anything else. I'm not trying to lose much weight just tone up more than anything!
I just wish I had motivation to get out of this funk I've been in lately!

I just wish I had motivation to get out of this funk I've been in lately!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!