Happy Monday friends! I know I know many of you are not keen on Mondays but the days just pretty much blend together for me. This
weekend was pretty much like all the others, and honestly I didnt take many pictures (I know bad blogger) if we are friends on Instagram then you've already seen most of what I did take pics of & that would be Breanna
Friday- Bre and I did some
running around during the day, we had lunch and did some shopping at
Target, Old Navy & TJ Maxx during the day at night we just hung out
Saturday-
Breanna was getting her picture taken for a local online clothing
boutique so her and I headed over there to get her pictures taken and
after we spent the day at my parents(since we were already over their
way & B was working). We got some lunch and ran to Walmart (where of
course Breanna ended up with a bunch of new stuff from my mom) then
headed to church with my mom and had some pizza for dinner. We headed
home after and just relaxed the rest of the evening
Sunday-
did some grocery shopping at Aldi and later that evening I headed over
to my friends house for a girls night of relaxing, yummy mojitos, junk
food, cards against humanity no kids. I have never played the game
before and it was so much fun!
This week we start gymnastics back up and Breanna is so excited and we also have story-time and a playdate
I had a free weekend to kinda' do whatever I wanted and didn't pull out the camera once. Bad blogger for me, but it was nice not to worry about it :) YAY for gymnastics starting up!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm mojitos.
ReplyDelete