Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

5 item survival kit- man crates challenge

I was contacted last week by Man Crates to create my own 5 item survival kit, so you are probably wondering what they are all about? Well, you know how hard some men can be to shop for well they have you covered, it is a unique website that caters to gifts for men.   They have something for everyone- snack lovers, beer lovers, gamer, athlete, etc. So be sure to check them out for Christmas, Birthdays or just because.

So what would I put in my survival kit or what are my must-haves?



  1. iPhone -my phone never leaves my side.
  2. camera I could take my camera EVERY where, you never know when there is an opportunity for a picture
  3. chocolate - does this need any explanation ;)
  4. face wipes  these are my savior
  5. chap stick - I dont leave my house w.out a chap stick

Brads is more practical and pretty self explanatory



phone, knife, baseball cap & running shoes



I am glad I now have an awesome site when I am completely stumped for gifts for the men in my life! So be sure to check out the website for all the awesome crates and also like their Facebook and follow on Twitter. So, what are 5 items you would put in YOUR survival kit?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be participating in this challenge too! I love that your guy picked a Bear Grylls knife! Nick, my husband, wants that knife so bad. What for, I'm not sure, but he tells me he needs a Bear Grylls knife. Lol, boys!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifetyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!