Image Map

Thursday, August 7, 2014

my must haves

I have seen a few posts around about favorite products or must haves...I thought I would join in on the fun! I am not one to wear much make-up but some of my must haves-


I am very picky when it comes to what I wash my face with and Ive tried numerous products but always come back to this and I swear by this face wash
Aveeno Positively Radiant Face Wash

I have super sensitive skin so when I first saw Simple products, I had to try them and I absolutely love these wipes & lotion
Simple Face wipes
Simple Face Cream

Make-up wise my  must haves are-
Maybelline rocket volume mascara




What are some products you just can't live with out?

2 comments:

  1. I have super sensitive skin too and I can't even use the Aveeno or the Simple products! :( I have used Oil of Olay sensitive skin foaming wash for years because it is the only thing that seems to work. And I finally found a tinted moisturizer a couple years from MAC that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the Simple products! I'm going to have to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!